The Wait Is Over! Registration for Operation Kingfisher 2015 , 8-week PowerFLIGHTTM Structured Marathon training program to prepare runners for Q3 local and overseas marathon races (Sydney, OSAKA Marathons) OPENS!
This 8-Week structured training Program brings all together - an integration of the best for 10km, 21km and 42km training of speed, hills, trails with optimal race pacing.
Structured Half-Marathon Training System comprising:
• 8-week Team FatBird PowerFLIGHT™ Half Marathon Training Program.
• 8 Heart-Rate & Paced Long Run sessions.
• 4-Weekday optional sessions & 1 weekend group run session weekly
• Training runs led by experienced marathoners and pacers
• Information and tips on Running Performance, Sports Nutrition, Managing Injuries.
• Isotonic/Recovery Drinks/refreshments
• A NB "OPERATION KINGFISHER" FINISHER singlet for trainees who meet minimum attendance requirements (4 weekend sessions attendance)
• Equipping Discount on selected Partner products.
• eCertificates/Awards of completion/achievement.
Training will begin on 26 July 2015 for successful applicants.
Click HERE for Training Dates/Schedules for your planning purposes.
** Training mainly start/end from East Coast Parkway, Labrador Park, SAFRA Mt. Faber & MacRitchie Reservoir Amenities Centre.
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifications and enquiries.